With the start of the season now in full swing and the winter training starting please see update.
- Please stick to winter training slots which you have been allocated by the club, You are not to turn up on other nights or at the weekend without approval.
- Please make every effort to keep off the grass pitches as we have mid week fixtures from Monday to Friday.
- We would ask everyone, spectators, parents and coaches to please consider where you park at weekends and help us keep the paths and roads safe for everyone.
- You need to fill a team sheet if you are the home team and use the FA App to submit your results. When filling a team sheet in, please check you have filled all boxes required – including your own team name!
- Please arrive early to set up your equipment and goals and have the courtesy to check to see if they need left up for another team or you need to take then down.
- Please follow the correct procedure to book a pitch at home or for the use of a mini bus, if you still do not know the process call into admin and see Kaye.
- To play Futsal this season you must be affiliated please send an e-mail to Kelly to register you with the FA.
- Walker Tech is up and running for training
- We are aware of an issues with the astro floodlights and hopefully this will be resolved very soon. You can use the Astro until its dark if you are training between 8-9pm bring you training forward and use the grass pitch at the side of the Astro. (the floodlights are on a timer now so you cant turn them off / on)
- Mini Tekkers starts back next Friday.
- Fun Club starts Saturday 14 Sep
- Please make sure all equipment is put away neatly and safely after training
We need to keep to schedules so the club can run smoothly we have 56 teams including futsal operating this season.
Finally, good luck to everyone for the season
NEEFC Club Committee